10 Travel Memes that you haven't seen

By Andrescoto87 - June 25, 2019

1 When someone asks if I'm going to stop traveling?

At the moment I have to earn money. Help!

Time to travel

2 Being at the wrong airport

This happened to me on my 1st trip since I wanted to save traveling time and I thought that I had to be at the same airport where I came. When I noticed there were no trains back to the city to get to the other airport. Fortunately, I remembered about Uber and got 2 hours before the flight took off.

Getting to wrong airport on a city with 4 airports

 3 My feelings on the last day of every trip

Travel Feelings

4 Life Goals vs. My Goals


Life goals vs my goals


5 Trying to survive!


Travel survival

 6 When booking a flight?


This was another experience that I had when I was exciting booking a flight that was really cheap and due to form fill, I got mistaken my last name and had to pay $50 more to change it. Be careful!!!


Booking a flight with a mispelling on your nameA

7 Trying to handle my personal life

Personal Life

 8 Has this ever happened to you?


This one reminds me of when I changed spots with a couple and the person next to me had a bad smell and had to be next to that person for more than 8 hours on a trip from Lisbon to Seville.


Annoying passangerof

 9 When you arrive at your destination 

When you just arrive at your destination

 10 When you are getting your luggage and trying to get out of the airport to start your adventure

When you are getting your luggage and trying to get out of the airport to start your adventure

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting on our blog! We appreciate your feedback and engagement. Please note that all comments are moderated, and any comment that includes bad language, personal attacks, or incites violence will be deleted. We also reserve the right to remove any comment that is off-topic, spammy, or promotional. We encourage constructive and respectful discussions among our community members, so let's keep it friendly and meaningful. Thank you for being part of our iTravy community!