Savoring the Flavors of White Rabbit: My Experience in Moscow

By Andrescoto87 - June 21, 2019

Bar at White Rabbit Moscow

White Rabbit Restaurant in Moscow is a must-visit for foodies and it's no surprise that it's been recognized as one of the World's 50 Best Restaurants - ranking at 15th place.

When a colleague recommended the restaurant to me prior to my first trip to Russia in 2017, I knew I had to give it a try. And when I had the opportunity to go back in 2018 during my second trip to Moscow, I didn't hesitate to return.

Finding the restaurant was easy thanks to Google Maps - located at Smolenskaya Square, 3 and the nearest metro station is the same Smolenskaya Station. Once you enter the mall, just head right and you'll see the White Rabbit lobby and sign.
The restaurant's reputation precedes it, but once you experience it for yourself, you'll understand why it's considered one of the best in the world. Don't miss the chance to dine at White Rabbit on your next trip to Moscow!

Location of White Rabbit, Moscow




My experience at White Rabbit

I had the pleasure of visiting White Rabbit twice during my trip to Moscow and I must say, it was an amazing experience! Before my visit, I checked out their website where I could view their menu online in both English and Chinese.

If you're not worried about the prices, the staff at White Rabbit are friendly and knowledgeable in English which makes ordering a breeze. Upon entering the restaurant, I was immediately struck by the cozy atmosphere and whimsical rabbit-themed decor. And the view from the 15th floor was simply breathtaking!

During my first visit, I tried the traditional Russian Borscht Soup made with beetroots and creme - it was absolutely delicious! For dessert, I ordered something that looked like a sponge but it was so tasty that I regretted not ordering it during my second visit.

Borsch soup at White Rabbit Moscow

On my second visit, I tried the Rabbit Tongue plate, which was also very delicious, although I felt a bit guilty as I'm a big fan of rabbits. Overall, White Rabbit is definitely worth a visit for a truly unforgettable dining experience in Moscow!

Savoring the Experience: My Journey to White Rabbit, One of the World's Best Restaurants (Photos)

World's 50 Best Restaurants? Look no further than my blog, where I've shared my unforgettable experience at White Rabbit in Moscow. And what better way to relive the experience than by checking out the stunning photos of the restaurant and its mouth-watering dishes? Head over to my blog now to see it all for yourself!


View of Moscow from a White Rabbit restaurant table with tulip and glasses


Two Matrioshkas with Rabbit Drawings at White Rabbit Moscow



A close-up photo of a beautiful and intricate dessert with a variety of colorful and flavorful components, served on a white plate at the White Rabbit restaurant in Moscow



A painting of a rabbit in medieval clothing hanging on the wall at the White Rabbit restaurant in Moscow.

Ceramic rabbits kissing each other at White Rabbit Moscow

Hey there, fellow TikTokers! I just uploaded an awesome animation video about matryoshkas, the Russian nesting dolls that are loved by so many. If you're a fan of cute animations and want to learn more about these iconic dolls, head over to my TikTok page now and check it out!
@andrescoto487 Animación hecha por el Día de Rusia #россия🇷🇺 #СДнемРоссии #balalaika #russianmusic #blender3d #blenderanimation #satisfying #russia #elsalvador ♬ Коробейники - Георгий Миняев & Михаил Рожков
All of the stunning photos in this article were captured by me during my unforgettable dining experience at White Rabbit in Moscow.

Stunning view from White Rabbit Moscow generate by ideogram.ai


 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thanks for the map, I ma going to apply it to the route to follow. We value your highest level assistance. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not every traveler can afford a visit to this restaurant, although the place is very interesting. If your budget allows, go to this amazing and tasty place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on our blog! We appreciate your feedback and engagement. Please note that all comments are moderated, and any comment that includes bad language, personal attacks, or incites violence will be deleted. We also reserve the right to remove any comment that is off-topic, spammy, or promotional. We encourage constructive and respectful discussions among our community members, so let's keep it friendly and meaningful. Thank you for being part of our iTravy community!